Sportify’s mission is to connect sports fans to watch televised sporting events. We’re building the first community marketplace app that enables sports fans to book a seat with a Host to watch their favorite televised sporting event. See more at www.mysportify.com.
The Sportify team is fundamentally altering the way fans connect to watch their favorite televised sporting events. Our platform will allow users to make money hosting sporting events from their home, and provide sports fans an alternative way to connect with like-minded individuals to enjoy televised gaming events.
To help achieve this vision, we’re looking to develop our social media team to help build out our social media presence. We’re seeking social media interns to help manage and create content in every sport for our social media channels. The intern will engage and communicate with the sports fans on a daily basis.
Only the best and brightest need apply.To be considered for a Sportify internship you must:
- Be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree program.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Students must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to participate for a term of 12 weeks (minimum 15 hours weekly).
- Must agree not to miss more than three (3) days of the internship program.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays to cover breaking news events.
- Must receive course credit for participation in the program.
- One (1) letter of recommendation.
- GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Majors in Broadcast Journalism, Communications, Sports Business, Marketing, Finance etc.
- Previous internship experience.
- Demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities a plus.
- Find groups, forums, blogs, and relevant social media profiles to engage with sports fans to attract them to the brand.
- Ideate, create, and execute daily content relative to the brand on multiple social platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Engage our audience through consistent communication on the social platforms.
- Edit, create, and or curate video and/or graphic images.
- Post social media content during peak engagement days/times.
- Identify opportunities to invite potential Hosts and Guests to sign up on our website for First Use/Beta Test notifications.
- Create blog posts for website
- A love of sports and social media.
- Must have social media experience or knowledge.
- Enrollment in a 4-year college degree program (Business, Communications, Marketing)
- Previous experience in social media management preferred.
- Well-developed communication, organizational and time management skills, as well as basic administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
- Commit to at least 15 hours per week; 3 to 5 days per week.
- Must be able to work the same day and time each week.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate solutions; ability to relate well with diverse populations.
- Requires ability to adapt proactively and positively solve problems.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work under time pressure and deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Organization and time management.
- Resourceful, detail oriented, proactive, and anticipates needs.
- Social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles
- Remote / Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- 3 to 6 months
- College Credit
- This is an unpaid internship. Candidates must be eligible to receive college credit as compensation for this internship.
- Interns may be offered a paid position at the end of the internship. This will be dependent on performance and funding.
Send your resume & documents to email@example.com